Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why I Wear Mary Kay...and Girl's Guide to Gorgeous


Ok, girls, I want to share a beauty secret of mine, Mary Kay Cosmetics. I won't tell you that I've never worn another product or even that I don't enjoy other products, because that I would be a big fat lie, but I will share why I wear Mary Kay and chose to add "Independent Mary Kay Consultant" to my other titles. Let me preface this with, this is not your mother's Mary Kay.

For years, I have been on a quest to find the perfect shade, the beautiful chocolate brown that is my skin is difficult to match. I have tried Clinique, Mac, Cover Girl, Revlon, Lancome, Arbonne and Fashion Fair -- some worked better than others, but none made me say, "Wow." Years ago, I had worn Mary Kay, but a couple of months ago, I saw one of those fabulous pink Cadillacs near Ballston, I chased her down and I thought I would give it a try again.

I found a great friend, fabulous shades, that required no blending to match and that flawless finish that I adore (and my husband noticed). I found a system that allowed me to pamper myself and look fabulous with minimal effort and expense. It's all about feeling beautiful and Mary Kay helps me do that.

I love to share a good thing and here's your chance, visit www.marykay.com/teia to see the new Mary Kay that brought me back and to shop online. There are games and quizzes, tips and trends. To receive, "The Girl's Guide to Gorgeous", send an email to teia@marykay.com

Have fun,
Teia